2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Hello I am the owner of the seadoo 300 RXT X and I am very disappointed with the water scooter At 14 hours, I noticed that the water scooter consumed almost 3 deciliters of coolant, which I warned of the authorized service, and they answered that it was nothing wrong to use a scooter After the weekend I took the scooter home where I cleaned it and washed it with fresh water and prepared for the next weekend When I took him to the sea, I put him in a light When I took him back to the service, they said that the spark plugs were sucked in after they were replaced and I was taken back to the sea where the constant service program lighted me up and then I was taken back to the service where they found that the oil filter was sucked. Let me point out that I bought a new scooter, which now has 31 hours of which I was already three times on the service.

Today, I tried to lighten it in the garage and miraculously did not turn it on again despite I took it out of the service and did not use it for ten seconds.

Please advise me what to do, because I can not use the scooter because it does not work. This is my second SEDOO scooter and I hope that we will solve the problem because I am, in principle, satisfied with your products and I hope that I will have the pleasure of continuing to use them.

Review about: Sea Doo Rxt-x 300 Watercraft.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Only want my scooter to work propelly.

I didn't like: Can t use jet sky for what it was ment to be.

Comments